Frank Pucelik (USA)
Frank Pucelik-business-trainer of international renown, he is on the list of Top-100 US business-trainers (according to Organizational Development Institute of USA), one of the three founders of neuro-linguistic programming, the author of a number of books on psychology and articles on personnel management, motivation, work with information. Mr. Frank Pucelik is the Professor of Interpersonal relationships department (Postgraduate school, Oklahoma City University, Norman, Oklahoma, USA – 1983-1987).
Mr. Pucelik works as a long-term consultant on the basis of Peace Corps since 1998 (USAID-sponsored program, which provides services of professional American business-consultants to Ukrainian companies). He regularly conducts seminars and takes part in educational conferences of such international students’ organizations like AIESEC, FLEX, JCI, SIFE, AEGEE etc.
Each year Frank Pucelik trains more than 2 000 middle-and top-managers of the most successful companies in the Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Latvia. Frank Pucelik supports five rehabilitation centers for youth with drug addiction; there are more centers to be open. He is constant speaker of top-ranked conferences, exhibitions, forums and other educational events in the Ukraine.
Frank Pucelik provided training services to a large number of state and private agencies in both USA and CIS-countries. Among them are such companies, corporations and US states governments like: American Welding Society, Bank of America, Chevron of Canada, Conoco USA, California, Oklahoma, Oklahoma University, Institute of Organizational Management of the USA, The Chamber of Commerce of the USA, Wickes International, GHK Oil & Gas Production Company, Rockwell International. In the CIS countries Frank’s clients are: LukOil Volga, Cargill, Nemiroff, Coca-Cola, GlaxoSmithKline, Oracle, Saatchi&Saatchi, Kharkov Biscuit factory, Stara Fortetsja, Sandora, Alef-Vinal, Olimp, Ideal, Fozzy, Rorus, Eltrans Plus, Constanta, Raiffeisen Bank Aval, Universal bank, insurance company “Universalnaya”, Galneftegaz, Morshinskaya, Castrol, Evroset, Swiss transport and shipping company AsstrA Associated Traffic AG and many other companies.
Frank Pucelik Topics:
(a) Ancient Metaphors for A Group Member
Wisdom of the ancients
This short program will look at the principals and traditions of ‘Group Membership’ in ancient cultures and examine their relevance and connection to the personal development process during the therapeutic process in today’s world.
- To discover what did/does it mean to be an adult?
- To discover how do we become a valued member of our groups?
- To discover what are the responsibilities of adult membership in our groups?
- To discover where does wisdom and/or responsibility fit into ‘group membership?
- To discover how does this ‘group membership’ nurture us, shape our perceptions, give our lives meaning, and (possibly most importantly) give us a sense of value and belonging?
- To discover what are the historic sources of confidence, wisdom, and value?
- To discover whether are those historic sources relevant today, or perhaps, should we as therapists be ‘helping’ clients re-connect with these ancient principals?
(b) Post – traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and NLP
“Imagine how many people with PTSD can be cured using NLP heritage”
PTSD (posttraumatic stress disorder) is a mental health problem that some people develop after experiencing or witnessing a life-threatening event, like combat, a natural disaster, a car accident, or sexual assault.
PTSD gives rise to hopelessness, relationship problems, difficulty fitting in, alcohol and drug abuse, crime and violent behavior with substantially elevated suicide rates.
Frank Pucelik has been involved with the issue of PTSD since he left Santa Cruz in 1977. He taught NLP to Veteran Center Counselors on Veteran Center programs in Oklahoma City and Tulsa, Oklahoma in the early 80s. Then he putthe PTSD Program structure together by combining the best characteristics of at least 5 different communication systems, ancient wisdom, other good PTSD Programs, and of course NLP.
1. Understanding PTSD – ways of thinking about PTSD
2. Symptoms of PTSD
3. Rules of Combat
4. Treatment methods
- to recognize the scale, depth and diversity of PTSD in the world
- to discover specifics and nuances of PTSD
- to discover “rules of combat” and understand why they are necessary to know
- to discover how to work with PTSD
- to discover how much NLP tools, impact on PTSD treatment efficiency