Nick LeForce (USA)
Nick LeForce, a transformational NLP coach and a poet; has had over 25 years experience of training in NLP programs, and teaching others how to be highly effective in every area of their life. His genuine expertise plus engaging training style have made him highly sought after by business organizations and NLP institutes throughout the United States, Europe and Asia. He is the author of several articles and books including, Introduction to Ericksonian Hypnotherapy (1988) and Healing the Hurts of the Heart: Breaking the Shackles of Emotional Debt (1998). He has also maintained a busy coaching practice for the last decade.
Nick holds a Masters degree in Rehabilitation Administration from the University Of San Francisco McLaren School Of Business and undergraduate degrees in Psychology and Social Welfare. Nick provides executive coaching services and management consultation to businesses as well as personal development services to individuals. He specializes in Value–Based Life Management Skills, helping individuals and businesses to identify governing values and use those values to create compelling goals, make effective decisions, manage time, overcome barriers to success, communicate persuasively, and achieve desired outcomes.
He has provided on-site consultation and training in Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills, Change Management, Conflict Resolution, Supervisory Skills, Time Management, and other topics. Nick has worked with both private and public sector clients, including AT&T, Blue Diamond Almond Growers, California Farm Bureau Federation, Citizens Utilities, Department of General Services, Department of Fish and Game, Holiday Inn, Sheraton Hotels, Sacramento County Public Works Agency, Standard Office Systems, State Teachers Retirement System, Water Resources Control Board, United Corporate Furnishings, Varsity Contractors, and others. He is listed as a Quality Consultant with the California Department of Personnel Administration, Office of Statewide Continuous Improvement.
Since 1983, he has studied extensively with leaders in the field of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Hypnotherapy. He is a nationally recognized trainer with Healing Arts Institute in Roseville, CA; NLP California in San Francisco, CA; and other institutes. He has served as faculty for the University of Phoenix teaching courses in business. He is known for his lively and humorous presentation style.
Nick LeForce Topics:
- Right Relationship with life
- Ancient wisdom—illness is a sign of disharmony or imbalance in life
- the issue: resentment, anger
- Power of NLP
- to model everyday experiences;
- an outcome orientation–to help us move toward positive outcomes;
- mirrors the changes in Psychology (PTSD to Post Traumatic Growth: that we find growth in challenges and strength in difficulties – relationship issues are one of biggest sources of challenge and difficulty in our lives)
- Emotional Debt (Modeling owing and being owed in life, love, and friendships):
- Key: balance (scales of justice)
- Resentment to forgiveness—anger and resentment clarifies boundaries (note—may do a demo of this technique)
- Guilt to integrity—Guilt clarifies values and standards
- The Power of NLP revisited
- Mine Inner Riches
- A life well-lived
- Create Abundant Relationships
- Go beyond “managing misery” and heal the hurts of the heart