Suzi Smith (USA)
Suzi Smith, with more than 30 years of experience of NLP Training. She holds a Bachelors Degree from the University of Utah and a Master of Science Degree in Counseling from Virginia Polytechnic Institute. She has a Certificate from the Four Winds Society in Shamanic Healing and Soul Retrieval, a Certificate from the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners as a Hypnotherapist, and Certificates as an NLP Practitioner, NLP Master Practitioner, and NLP Trainer.
She co-founded Anchor Point Institute (formerly Western States Training Associates/ NLP of Utah) with Tim Hallbom to provide practical, skill-based training to individuals, businesses, and government organizations. She began conducting NLP Certification Training in 1985 and has been active in bringing NLP skills into people’s lives in many locations throughout the world since that time. Her training is respected for their excellence in providing real-world skills that are practical and useful, and she is known for her ability to make even the most complicated process understandable and easy to learn.
Recently, Suzi has become fascinated by the notion of longevity—what it takes to live a long, healthy, happy life. She has been collecting the latest research findings regarding what contributes to a person’s vitality. At this point, she has set her intent to live every moment of life fully and completely to the age of 120.
Suzi Smith Topics:
Enhancing Your Health and Well-being
With the hectic lifestyles that many of us lead, health sometimes only grabs our attention when we are ill. Many people feel like they are the “victims” of external circumstances and can do little to actually impact their lives. Luckily, you can learn how, by making a conscious decision to pay attention to the patterns of your thinking, emotions, behaviors and beliefs, to ensure that you have a high quality of life.
This session is for you if you have a sincere interest in enhancing your own personal health and overall well-being. You will have the opportunity to hear about some of the latest research and developments in the mind/body/spirit connection. A great deal can be learned from modeling the discoveries about “what works” for others in maintaining vitality and longevity. You will learn practical, every day applications of NLP- allowing you to become more conscious of what actually works for you in creating the life you want to live. You will obtain practical, specific skills to assist and coach yourself in continuing to achieve your goals related to health and well-being.
The figures from around the world are showing that many of us can expect to extend our physical lifespan. That, in part, is due to the incredible advances in technology and medicine. In this presentation, the focus will be on the strategies each of us can develop personally that will increase the length of time we spend in good health. If you want to explore what you can do to better the quality of your life, this is where you want to be.
- Learn how to use unpleasant physical symptoms for self-evolution and positive change
- Learn how to cope with the ups and downs of life and “reframe” problems
- Explore how to get your “true wants”
- Increase self-awareness about thinking patterns and emotional states
- Learn powerful strategies for living longer and being happier
- Learn how to generate vitality and high energy
- Learn how to enhance ideas from many different sources using NLP processes
What you’ll learn：
- How to be in the present and live in the now
- Ways to change your reaction to problematic situations
- How to increase your flexibility – in thinking, physiology and emotions?
- Communication patterns to use with yourself to make an ally of your unconscious mind
- How to create a compelling future you want to live into?
- Practical skills for life extension
- The power of expressing gratitude